transformer oil

Keep in mind that you two are on opposite sides of the Pond....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

There's more to it than that. A lot of oils claim to be "synthetic" which are really synthetic blends. I came across an excellent FAQ on this a couple years back, dunno if I still have the link somewhere.

Reply to
James Sweet

I would if I came across it. It's good stuff, so long as you don't drink it or dump it in the ground.

Reply to
James Sweet

snip

snip

I believe Johnson's baby oil is mineral oil with an added fragrance.

Reply to
tnom