Toshiba vcr model:M-671C no power

Toshiba 4 head stereo vcr model:M-671C,year:Aug 1995,CSA File No:LR94373.No power the secondary dc voltages of the SMPS power supply are fluctuating rapidly between 0v and their respective voltages I don't have an ESR meter but I decided to replace all electrolytics in the power supply:

Primary:

C812=100 Uf,25v C813=10 Uf,50v

Secondary:

C821=220 Uf,10v C828=1000 Uf,16v C823=10 Uf,50v C832=470 Uf,25v C822=470 Uf,25v C826=47 Uf,50v C829=47 Uf,50v C833=47 Uf,50v

I also checked Q801=BUL26XI along with the diodes and resistors in the SMPS power supply section but still the secondary voltages fluctuate rapidly,I did clean the mode switch.For a picture of the chassis see below:

Anyone have any common repair tips for Sidney?,thanks in advance for help.

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek