Toshiba Flyback needed

I'm looking for a flyback for a Toshiba 27AF41 TV. It's part number

23236645 (TFB4166). Trironics crosses it to a part number 23236718 for $22 which is back ordered until August 31st. I've also tried Vance Baldwin and Pacific coast parts which also show it as being out of stock. I can't wait that long for the part. Is there anywhere else that might have it in stock now? I've checked every distributor listed on Toshiba's web site. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe