Tosh tw56x81 protection bypass and looking for SM

Hey all,

I just got in a tw56x81 rptv that has been through two shops already, and now it is my turn. The last shop had no history on what was done with the set, so I'm starting from scratch here. Set immediately goes into protector shutdown and I need to isolate the faulty ckt, but am not sure if I need to ground or short a cap or diodes, or just pull a plug. I don't have a SM for this set, so I hope someone out there may have some tips. Thanks,

Alex Al's Auto and Appliance

Reply to
427Cobraman