Today's lead free story, and a "Mr Cook" moment ...

Right. The cord on the tuner/remote for my Sony Discman has such a warning.

I'm all in favor in "getting the lead out", especially in products that kids come in contact with. Ideally, warnings should be based on the likely exposure, not the mere presence of lead (or anything else). In practice, it's easier simply to condemn everything.

Considering that the blender's cord would rarely be touched (and then only at the plug end), there doesn't seem much point.

Watch it...

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

I was talking about their politicians. :)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That were put there by the, wait for it, "fruits and nuts".

Who else would vote for pelosi.

tm

Reply to
tm

Someone voted for her? Then they didn't to spend all that money on ACORN, after all.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Aint that the troof.