Tektronix 2230 vertical problem

Hello,

I have a Tektronix 2230 that seems to have developed a fault: changing the vertical position of channel A affects the position of channel B and vice-versa. They are no longer independent of each other. It's kind of like the two channels are in add mode, which as far as I know isn't the case (it's set to ALT, and the switch is functioning). Does anyone know where I might download a free schematic, or be able to suggest what part might be at fault?

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
John D

The two channels have one element in common: an amplifier power supply. It's possible that the vertical amplifier power has inadequate filtering (a bad capacitor). Sometimes you can find a bulging or leaking electrolytic capacitor by simple visual inspection.

Reply to
whit3rd