Studio Standard Fisher Integrated Amp.

Hi, how do I connect the vintage fisher amp. to my newer Sony receive Aux?

Help, Kim

Reply to
Kimberly Clark

Tape out?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Why do you want to connect the fisher amp to a Sony receiver?

Besides, maybe the fisher doesn't work at all - these are known to blow the Sanken Darlington power ICs and they are nearly impossible to find old stock (knockoffs are junk and either don't work or will fail shortly).

Reply to
ohg...