Stash an old radio for me?

Good morning, folks -

I spotted this old radio on eBay. It is very much like one my grandfather (my father's father) bought in Vermont in 1928 or 1929, and then of course lost in the Depression. My Dad mentioned it often, so I have always wanted to get one.

Anyway, I wouldn't trust UPS or truck freight to move it without breaking it. Not to mention $150 in shipping charges, of course. Anyway, if I bought it, would you consider going up to Danbury, bringing it back to your house, and stashing it there until we come to visit sometime in late July?

If this is not convenient - no time, no appropriate vehicle, etc - please feel free to say so. I don't want to put you out.

Today is, I think, the 10th consecutive day of temperatures well over

100 degrees. It is time to get out, and we will, in fact, leave on Monday. Looking forward to our long trip around the west, then Aly's wedding, then getting back to the beach for the summer.

Thanks

Bill Jeffrey

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

Sort of awkward right now -- since we are in the middle of moving cross-state in these next couple of weeks. Sorry. But, thanks for sharing.

Jonesy

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

Yah. Sorry about that. Overanxious "send" finger ...

Bill

Allodoxaphobia wrote:

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey