SPEX DM302 P.C. ACQ. MODULE

I don't have schematics for the DM302, but I do know that it is a preamplifier and discriminator for photon counting. Have you tried to contact Spex/Jobin-Yvon?

--
Dr. Hans-Christian Becker
\'96 VN750 SM5TLH KG6POK

Hello everyone, I have a problem,few days ago, I have to be repaired an interface called PC Acq. Mod DM302 manufactured by SPEX; This card receives a signal from an optical part (which is directly connected to a polarizer) and sends its output signal to the polarizer (thus creating a feedback) some days no longer works; The question is: anyone has any information on this card (DM302 manufactured by SPEX) for example, wiring diagrams and user manual.

Thanks to all Joseph

RGR-74

Hello Hans, I tried to contact the Spex, but I have not any response, Unfortunately the documentation of this interface has been lost; At this point I will make other checks and later I expand to other control devices. Thanks again Joseph

Reply to
RGR-74

I am not surprised ...

The input (at least in the configurations I have seen) takes pulses from a photomultiplier operating in photon counting mode. The discriminator then removes virtually all "dark" counts, and the output should (I think) be pulses of uniform height that are fed to a counter. Good luck, Hans

--
Dr. Hans-Christian Becker
\'96 VN750 SM5TLH KG6POK