Goldstar 19- high channel problems

Some older TV were designed to handel hight channels.

Reply to
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man w

I have two goldstars with problems from channel 7 upwards. Lower channels are OK. Some channels are hazy with a buzz noise in the sound. Other channels foldover with loss of Hori sync, some with dark horizantal bars going across. The AGC got 6 volt. when I adjust it the picture go from snow to clear.

Reply to
andre