Sony problem!!

Fixed two Sony T.V.'s:

One M # KV-27TS27, was dead, replaced Q502: 2SC4927 H.O.T., Q601, 602 2SC4664 regulators, R647 ohm fusible resistor, C613 .047 uf @ 400 volts, 2.5 amp gma fuse, & D 622 is ok!

One with 2sc4834 regulators, both blew up within 30 seconds of turning on. I do a lot of these, & it's the first two in a long while that failed. Soldered horizontal drive, replaced VDR (one unit had one, the other didn't), replaced fusible, checked/ replaced capacitors, nice picture....then "poof"! Am I missing anything? Are flybacks common in these units? I hardly see flybacks bad in these, & when I do, that's all that's bad!

Reply to
Rono

Watch that resistor thats off the Black VDR...

Reply to
kip