sony kv-F29MF1

i have a tv set that won't start...can see an arching inside the crt electron gun when switch the tv on as long as we on the tv. I can't measure the voltage because that acrhing and sparking inside the electron gun make me scare to do that. Those who have counter the problem please help....

Reply to
azmiyazid

If you see arcing inside the CRT, you might as well get a new tv as there is something seriously wrong with the CRT that is not fixable in my 50+ years of dealing with CRT tv sets.

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann