Sony KV-35S66 TV -- another blinking problem, yes

I've searched the other topics here, but nobody's mentioned this.

I have a 35" Sony TV that blinks on and off repeatedly, but it does this only while watching TV. I can watch a DVD with no problems. Is this the same problem I've seen discussed around here? The TV was bought around 1999.

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
andyinAZ

It is the same problem, your DVD's probably have a higher APL than the demodulated video from the tuner.

Reply to
Sofie