Sony EV-C200 part numbers needed

Can any tell me the part numbers for the entire front panel and the cassette door flap for a Sony EVC-200 Hi-8 VCR? It was stored too close to a heater and has warped badly. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Andy Cuffe

Hi Andy,

You can e-mail Andrews electronics with your model number and part description. They'll get back to you with part number and pricing:

snipped-for-privacy@andrewselectronics.com

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

They gave me the part numbers, but the front panel is NLA. Is there anywhere that might have discontinued Sony parts?

I need part # X-3945-484-1 Andy Cuffe