Sony Beta SL-HF900 VCR Playback is Black & White

I have a Sony SL-HF900 SuperBeta VCR that works fine except the playback is B&W instead of color. Tapes recorded on this VCR playback in color on my other Betas, but known color tapes always play back in B&W on the machine in question. I don't have the service manual for this VCR. It would be nice to at least identify which part of which board (e.g., the video board) is faulty.

Reply to
VCR Gymnast

I have the service manual to the Pioneer equivalent. I could scan the chroma circuit for you. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe