Something Different

Having VOIP problem that is weird. Hoping someone here knows ALL about VOIP:

I have Teleblend - via SunRocket - all worked well until about three weeks ago when... I can not dial most local numbers. I live in 352 area and can not reach most exchanges - get a busy signal BUT the numbers are not in use and can be reached via cell phone. I have talked to TeleBlend support at least six times. They seem clueless even though they are very professional on the phone. Have also emailed them with no luck. I was wondering (hoping too) if anyone has had a similar experience and knows a solution. BTW the local telco is Embarq.

TIA

Lou

Reply to
LouB