SMPSU ZH 015A

Hi,

If any body can assist me with a circuit diagram or operating instructions ( or any help) on a ZH 015A switch mode power supply , I will appreciate it. It is used on arcade games and veding machines to power the micro-p board and coin -mech ( 5V & 12V positive). It is sourced from .. China/Malaysia/ Far east .. The only recocnisable icon on the case is a Red Dolphin with Chinese markins.... Problems is it keeps on blowing the C3039 transistors (2 of them)... All the usual checks have been made, but without any sucess.. It uses a TL949 as a controller IC.. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated..

Regards

Leon

snipped-for-privacy@telkomsa.net

Reply to