Sharp TV / 27G-S60 / bad audio after storm

Techs; Got two sharp TVs / 27G-S60 / with low/distorted video after thunderstorm. I under stand temporarily shorting TP2001 to TP2002 to get into service mode. But I don't have the NVM data chart for this model. S33 is for audio? What is the normal data code for S33? I would like to know how to reset to factory default or the nvm data chart settings. Thanks

EdDataFix Scotch PLains, NJ

Reply to
Ed DataFix