Send/Return 1/4 inch socket by-pass switches going open circuit

Here's your sign.

LV

DGDev> >

Reply to
Lord Valve

We say "Bob's yer uncle" over here.

:o)

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Curtis

:o)

Reply to
Dave Curtis

A bill works better. Think of it as ultra-fine crocus cloth.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Curtis

See, that's just the sort of thing I mean, son. All pinecone-up-the-ass and whatnot, makes you come across as a big ol' blowhard who takes himself waaaay too seriously. Those folks who haven't seen you down at the Karaoke bar Friday nights dancing and signing Abba tunes to the wee hours don't understand that the self-righteous pompous ass you play on Usenet isn't the real you. You need to show your true nature more, probably sell a mess more tubes if folks knew about your organic vegetarian diet and such like.

Reply to
DGDevin

We used to use the dollar bills to clean the KG's in the field.

Reply to
TD Madden

What I used to like about the matchbook cover is that it's absorbent and will hold a fair amount of contact cleaner as you rub it between the contacts.

--
"...global warming is an apocalyptic faith whose preachers demand sacrifices
of others that they find far too painful for themselves."

Here's your sign.

LV

DGDev>

Reply to
Lord Valve

And now you're stuck in a feedback loop too, not a good sign at all.

Reply to
DGDevin

You wear it with pride.

LV

DGDev>

Reply to
Lord Valve

It's a sad thing to see the once-mighty LV curl up like a burnt feather, I never thought I'd see the day.

Reply to
DGDevin