Sandisk Clip repair tip

FYI:

The Sandisk clip is a small mp3 player. Mine simply died- no lights, no sound, no response whatsoever. Paper clip in the reset hole had no effect.

In frustration I started pushing all buttons. The triple button combination of power, center button on front, and volume-up brought the unit back to life..

Reply to
root

It turns out that I need only hold the power button down for more than 30 seconds to effect the desired result.

Reply to
root