__________ Samsung TXG2746 power cycling on power up....

cycles power until plug is pulled...

looking for anyone with similar problem, and/or repair manual/schematics..

thanks!

E.D.

Reply to
Electronic Dahi

Art

In article , snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net says... unfortunately I don't have the set in front of me yet (hopefully tomorrow..was shown it for an hour) but though I'd give a shout here to see if this could be a common problem. I suspect something on the P.S. section, but will dig in more when I get the set longer term.

Don't have a schematic yet either...

will advise...thanks!

E.D.

Reply to