Samsung portable CD player problem

Hey guys, I got a problem with my portable Samsung Cd/radio player. Model is RDC-S30. What is it most likely to be when I put on a cd, unit tries to spin but stops, spins a bit again and stops then displays "No disc". Any advice surely apreciated ! Thanks!!

Reply to
djrankiad

I'm thinking the lens is trying to focus but it's unable to. Already cleaned lens with no success. Tried diferent media also, same problem.

Reply to
djrankiad

How much did this unit cost? I usually put portable cd palyers in the trash when they fail, they are so cheap these days.

Reply to
mike.j.harvey