Samsung HCR-4755WX Problems?

Hi All:

I have a friend who is looking at a Samsung HCR-4755WX TV for purchase. Sam's club is selling them for around $1000. He likes the picture and features. He is unfamiliar with Samsung TV products as far as reliability and serviceability. Me too. Are there any opinions or experiences from the group regarding this particular model or Samsung HT RP TVs in general? All advice appreciated

Reply to
Bob Kos

Samsung's quality and customer service have been improving - but your friend should not expect any of the newer high-tech type displays to be absolutely trouble-free. LCD, DLP, Plasma - they all have issues and potential issues.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Thank you for the advice. I'll pass it along.

friend

absolutely

issues.

Reply to