REQ: 1960's era HP 745A AC calibrator schematic or service manual

Hello folks, was wondering if anybody might have schematics or a service manual for one of these old boat anchors?

This unit I've got seems to work most of the time, but, intermittently, the AC output goes rather wild by more than 100mv of it's set output. I've tried taking out all the plug-in cards and cleaning all the contacts on them, but this hasn't helped any. I hesitate to start with the "replace all the caps" method of troubleshooting as there's tons of them in this thing, and would rather apply some more traditional methods of trouble-shooting. Thanks for any help!

Best Regards,

Jay Walling Diagnostic Engineer jwalling AT comarkcorp.com Comark Corporation

93 West St. Medfield, MA 02052
jwalling