Replacing the FLASH on

Hello

About a year ago I asked in rec.games.video.classic about saving games on a GameBoy Advanced (AGB). Aaron J. Bossig explained, that Nitendo went from battery backed up RAM for Flash at some time.

There is a FLASH next to the CPU, which has this text:

NEC D442012AGY

-BX85X-MJH

0103K7101

Have anyone tried to replace this? Is this FLASH available in shops?

I wonder whether there is some software in it too, so I will destroy it completely?

WBR Sonnich

Reply to
jodleren