Replacing a BNC input connector on a SR780 FFT analyzer.

The big top lid is easy to remove. Then also the front panel and the disk drive. Then I find a small shielded box with 6 BNCs.

It has a lid with 4 screws, the leftmost beeing blocked by the chassis.

Is the the right procedure?

Regards,

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to

So how much clearance , ratchet hex-bit wrench? cut-down hex-bit and flat spanner ?

Reply to
N_Cook

Service manual has dissassembly instructions and warnings.

JC

Finally I succeded after removing the 3 large boards and unscrewing the 6 screws at the bottom of the cavity. Aftewards there are screws at the borrom of the analyzer and you can pull the mother board which has right-angle soldered BNCs.

Bye,

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to