Replacement Microphone, Audio-Technica ATW-T310 Wireless Transmitter

Greetings,

I take care of the electronic at our Church, have just repaired these microphone in the past, you know, cut off about an inch where it goes into the boot on the broken cable end and we are off and running. Over the years the cables are now about 6 inches shorter. they have been in service for several years. I was thinking about just getting replacement microphones for these transmitters. I'm looking for a couple at present. Is there a good source for Audio-Technica replacement parts?

Thanks in advance,

Markus

Reply to
Markus