Replacement CRT (Used).

Sorry, I never explained exactly what I'm looking for. Anyone know which brand, & model TV has the same type of CRT...that I could keep an eye out for? I'm not looking at buying one. Just want to try & find another set to scrap.

Is there a replacement CRT for the "common" Phillips CRT # A80ERF031X13? It's used in JVC AV-32-F702 Ch # A96, & sanyo DS 32920. Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani