Red Convergence on 2001 Toshiba 50H71

Lost left/right convergence adjust on red gun. What are the STK numbers and where do I locate them in the PCB? Want to replace both while I'm at it. Also, source for a schematic so I know which resistors to check would be helpful.

Thanks

Reply to
george

If you do these units for a living, you won't need a service manual! Two STK 392-110 convergence IC's will fix you up. Double check the numbers...some may use a slightly different number. Buy good quality parts...notcheapy ones, they will last a lot longer. Hardest part is getting all the legs of the IC's to line up while installing them. Check the pico fuses, there are about 10 throughout the chassis. Also, make sure no low value resitors by the IC's are open, or changed value. Check for bad connections in the arear also. Good luck, Dani.

Reply to
Dani