Re: Button Capacitor 47,000uF 5V

I think you can get this at Radio Shark quite easily.

My Pioneer SX-V300 receiver forgets radio presets as soon as the power is > shut off. I found that C672 on the tuner control chip Vcc line is > completely open on my ESR meter. At 47,000uF 5v it should look like a > short. It is quite small ( 1/4" h by 1/2" dia) and looks more like a > battery than a 'lytic. Pioneer wants over $20 for a replacement part. I > looked at a few parts sites and found nothing quite like it. Is there a > cheaper source than Pioneer for this thing? > > Thanks, > Paul > >
Reply to
news.new

Radio Shack has not sold this item since 2002. You can find the exact part you need at MCM Electronics..... @ $4.13 ... see link:

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

is

sofie