RCA CRT TV Service Menu

I have a RCA tv, model number 24V511T. The picture tilts down and to the left slightly. Is there a service menu on this TV that I can get into and correct this problem and if so how do I access it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
fenixtx128

IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO A NEWSGROUP AND ASK SOMEBODY WHAT THE SERVICE CODE IS, THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT TELEVISIONS. I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND THE PICTURE MENU.

MORON

Reply to
Kim Cole

Turn the tv on its axis to see how much the earths magnetic field affects the tilt.

There is no adjustment for tilt on any current 27" or smaller tv set, some 32" sets and larger have a user menu tilt correction.

Odds are that you simply have the tv turned and the earths magnetic field is affecting the tilt you are seeing. The specifications are depending on where you live, but in most of the midwest the magnetic field only tilts the image as much as about 3/8" across the bottom or top of the screen.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Thanks alot, I will try that.

Reply to