Probe stuff

Well, I thought I would have all the 'scope probes tested a couple days ago but I have been too sick to deal with anything except trying to avoid the dash to the toilet. But I am feeling much better today so I hope to find the time this afternoon to test all my probes and write down all the pertinent info so I can post a cogent message. Eric

Reply to
etpm

Adrian C
Reply to