power supply sometimes works

unfortunately, somethings terribly wrong :((((( I have replaced all caps except the two BIG ones (680uF, 200V) and one small 1,5uf 50V; couldn't find replacement for them (actually I got

1uf-could it replace 1,5uf?)

I also connected a car light as load for 12V, but 5V was with no load. The power supply (again) sometimes works, BUT instead of 12V I get 7V while car light is connected. when its disconected, voltage goes up to

10V

it seems that there is no solution but to modify new atx psu :(

Reply to
orange

That's normal, with no load on the 5v the 12v won't regulate.

Reply to
James Sweet

you were right, when I put load on 5v it works :) still sometimes it won't start, I'll try to find replacement for those

2 big ones 680uF 200V, hope it will solve it
Reply to
orange