Pioneer SD-P50A3-K Convergence Question

Hey Guys: Repaired this 50" Pioneer. Everything stable now. However, we need to make some minor adjustments in the Master Digital Convergence. Can't seem to locate any info on how to access the service menu. Can anyone advise us accordingly please? T.I.A. Jim

Reply to
Jim

There is a hole you stick a paper clip in to get to it.

Warning: They have achieved the most user unfriendly system in the world. The only close second is Panasonic. Convergence is not cursor based (if the set is over about 7 years old) and the number keys do other things, ansd there are also other key that do unexpected things. I think Pioneers save on the fly, so be careful in there.

Make sure you have the factory original remote, lots of universals won't "hit" it.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly

The pin hone is located in the center directly under the control panel. To access it you need to remove the front grille.

I have the service manual in a pdf if you are interested. My tv is having issues and I have never played with anything like this before.

1)the sides of the picture randomly bow in on all colors

2)the second issue just started and is consistantly bowed in on the top and bottom on the blue only

can anyone point me in the right direction?

Reply to
HardmanGT

--
siberian007