Pioneer CDJ500S opening problem E9102

Hello ,

i've got a pair of 500s which have intermittent opening problem with a E-9102 display. Does somebody have more details about this problem and what to check to try to repair it ?

If i open it and simulate an opening/closing cycle everything seems to work OK : I push the open switch, the mechanical cycle begins and the white plastic part which triggers the door opening by pushing the metallic latch on the cover seems to be activated correctly. I manually open the door with this latch , the shutters stay closed. Then i closed the door, the shutters open, and the pickup is activated and looks for a CD, etc... I can try this many times without any error. When i put the cover on, it starts to work correctly sometimes for many trials but the problem finally reappears ?

Thanks for your help. Regards

Franck

Reply to
FT