Phillips DPTV22 Chassis, no high voltage

Having trouble with a Philips 60" TV Chassis Number DPTV22, Model 60PP96

0103

This set will not power up and there are no high voltages.

Power Supply Board is good (APW073b002) We tried replacing this boardn with no results.

Suspect Hi Voltage Transformer, anyone else seen a similar problem?

Thanks for any help :)

Reply to
Smiggers

Have you checked the Horizontal Output stage and startup circuit? Suspect that before the LOPT in my opinion (mostly because a new LOPT is more expensive to replace.

Dave

Reply to
David C. Partridge