Philips CRT coolant replacement 9P6031C- proper procedure?

I have a 1999 vintage RPTV (60"),9P6031C, model that needs coolant in all tubes replaced. I'm experienced in all aspects of TV repair except for coolant replacement, which I have never done. The coolant housing has a plug in one side, some sort of diaphragm on the opposite side, and lens with seal on top. I have already found out by accident removing the lens assembly breaks the seal and of course the goo comes out. Got it all removed and cleaned the bacteria growth off of the screen face. I will be ordering fluid from MCM. I understand there needs to be an air pocket to allow for expansion during operation, so I guess what I need to know is how much should be put in, and if it should be filled by removing the lens/seal or some other way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Alex

Reply to
427Cobraman

Art

Just wanted to post this pdf file I found while searching:

Thanks for the tips so far.

Alex

Reply to
427Cobraman