Panasonic SA-HT1500

9 times out of 10 when switched on from standby, my Panasonic SA-HT1500 Home Cinema system immediately goes into HDD format mode and won't leave it until said format is performed.

Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this? Could it be the HDD itself? It was suffering a lot of dropouts a while ago, so I stopped recording on it pending investigation.

--
Peter
Reply to