Panasonic SA-AK29 service manual?

Panasonic 5 disc CD mini stereo model:SA-AK29,year:July 2000,the customer messed up the alignment of the cd tray section.Anyone have the pages of the service manual that deal with the alignment of the CD tray/cage mechanism?usually they are pages 5 or so of the 80 or so pages of the service manual. I have a about 80 website links in my favourites folder that has free service manual downloads but I don't feel like going through them all to find this one.Note:models:SA-AK45 & AK90 have different cd cages:

Thanks in advance for help.

Sidney E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

Hi Do u still require sa-ak29 service manual if so let me know as i think i have it.

Regards

Mr_Spade

--
mr_spade