panasonic nv-d80 vcr - no tuner

...just a black screen - no audio or image. channel numbers change thats all. Playback is Ok, it seems just the e-e signal has got lost. measuring the tuner pins I have the following:

bu - 15v (=uhf band selected) bt - 15v afc - 6v bm -15v

....should there not be a 33v somewhere there? the unit was initially dead when I got it. Have replaced all the caps in the psu to bring it back to life....What should the voltages be on the psu output connector? or better still, anyone have a schematic? thanks in advance for any suggestions. Ben

I forgot to mention, the unit 'goes thru the motions' of searching for channels. As it does so, the voltage on the the BT pin does in fact vary from about 0-33 volts as I suspect it should....At this point I am looking at changing the tuner.