Pace MBT 350 display dim? Get repaired for free!

Just a heads up - I had a very dim display on my Pace MBT 350:

When I inquired about the cost of a replacement display from the manufacturer, I was told that it would be covered under warranty even though the warranty had long expired. When I asked why, the fellow told me that there was a design flaw with an under-rated FET that causes the failure. They did a one day turnaround, and paid for shipment in both directions. Now that's service!

Reply to
JW

Can't argue with that! ;^)

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter