OT: STB Systems "dualhead" Ergo/MC Video Card

Hello all...

I have one of these video cards:

Ideally I would like to be able to use it. However, STB Systems is long gone and it looks as though 3dfx never did provide support for "legacy" STB products.

What I'd like to know is if anyone here ever owned one of these cards. If so, do you still have any software, information or, well, anything for it?

Thanks!

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh