OT: Good Cellular NG?

Does anyone know of any good NG's for Cellular info like unlocking phones etc..

I was in Japan for a while and brought my cell phone back to the USA. It is WCDMA for Japan and GSM for world roaming.. I don't believe that the phone can be unlocked due to my google research, but I belive that I might be able to hack / clone my sim card to make it work. I see that people have done this with the iphone.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy