older electronics, computer mags

I have several dozen electronic, computer, popular science, Amiga, you name it, magizines that I have digitized. Not only great reading but some great projects, repairs, again etc. If there is any interest in buying, or trades..... of this type of material.... let me know. With the information on cd it is much more safe from the problems that paper mag's have. Jay

Reply to
jay

"jay" wrote in news:1145838968.644222.254450 @z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

So post it to alt.binaries.e-book.technical ...

me