norelco xray equipment CHF Mueller GMBH Hamburg

I am looking for a schematic or manuals for Norelco xray equipment. the nameplate on the control box says "HX549010". the xray head nameplate has "HX546012".

Reply to
jlevalley99

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

Reply to
hrhofmann

The former Roentgen Mueller buildings are now on the areal of Philips Medical Systems in Hamburg, Germany. I doubt that Philips has that much interest in supporting some geek's toys. That's not what I think about you, that's what I think any multi-national company treats people who are not calling to buy some thousand pieces of equipment. But your mileage may vary...

Reply to
Stefan Huebner