Nikon Coolpix 995 ....Reapir...

I found the repair manual for this camera, but i think i need a Focus calibration software... any ideas? thanks ;)

Reply to
NEWS

You will also need the optical calibrator or columator for the camera. The software, and interface is from the Nikon service department only. The same is for the Columator. I doubt they will sell you these, since you are not an authorised service contractor. The columator would cost far more than their most expensive camera!

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.