NAD 302 amplifier: problem at power-on

Hello,

During the last weeks, my NAD 302 Amp started to make a short "hiss" on one channel at power on. Randomly after that, that specific channel can work properly or can be totally muted.

Before opening the amp and changing the old caps, I'm trying to find its schematic diagram and its service manual (for free) without success. Can you help me in finding them?

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Panino

Reply to
paninocolsalame

check the rotary switches if any, there maybe bad contacts in them, try clean or spray them contact cleaner.

Reply to
`ZACK`

check the front panel switches, there maybe bad contacts in them, try clean or spray them contact cleaner.

Reply to
`ZACK`

try here for the manual

`ZACK`