MyGIG Mods / Hacks? Play DVD video on REN MyGiG system while your vehicle is in motion

MyGIG Mods / Hacks? Play DVD video on REN MyGiG system while your vehicle is in motion Play DVD video on your REN MyGiG system while your vehicle is in motion with our custom firmware update!

What good is a DVD player in your vehicle if your passengers can only watch it while you are in park?

Enable DVD play without the purchase a $250 'Lockpick' device!

Play DVD video on your REN MyGiG system while your vehicle is in motion with our custom firmware update!

What good is a DVD player in your vehicle if your passengers can only watch it while you are in park?

Enable DVD play without the purchase a $250 'Lockpick' device!

arcade