Motor Protection Device Identification

Hi

The device in question is a radial disc with diameter ~ 22mm. It is marked "SG403". I suspect it is a PTC, but I would like to be sure and also figure out the specs. Any advice on PTC selection for motor protection applications would also be appreciated. The motor to which this component is connected has a cut-in current of 42A and a max run current of 7A. Thanks!

Reply to
alphamnemonic

It's an RTI "Surge-Gard" NTC thermistor, but I haven't found any specs yet...

Reply to
alphamnemonic