Mitsubishi CS2724R Won't Turn-on

My Mits CS2724R won't turn-on. Shorting the power relay produces a raster with static and no audio. There is no signal on the resonator CF7X0 (marked 393B) for the switch encoder (M50560-145P) on the control board containing the front panel switches and the remote IR detector. I paralleled a 455 KHz resonator across the 393B but still no oscillations. Is the encoder chip defective or the resonator? I noticed Tritronics sells a Telamatics repair kit for this set. Is it for this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA.

Reply to
CL